Picture this: a holistic health care provider supporting individuals on their lifelong journey to stay and get healthy. That's the vision we're striving towards.
To make this vision a reality, we need a team full of exceptional talent - thinkers, doers, and innovators like you, who are fueled by experimentation and growth and thrive in a dynamic work environment with few set structures. We can shape our work like a start-up with the power of a corporation.
At SanusX we live our values of freedom and responsibility coupled with an open feedback and learning culture. There is no template you can follow. We encourage you to exercise sound judgment, act on data, experiment, and contribute your unique perspectives
To further develop financial processes in a fast-growing environment we are looking for a Head of Finance and Controlling.
- Run and further-develop the overall Finance and Controlling processes at SanusX
- Develop and control financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Run financial reporting, setup KPIs for subsidiaries and squads
- Strategic preparations of Board meetings with subsidiaries and Squads of SanusX
- Work with UNIQA Group Finance to fulfill Group reporting and controlling requirements
- Regularly engage with external partners on accounting, budget processing, and payments
- Ensure compliance in accordance with financial regulations
- Work closely with leadership teams and share financial reports and analysis
What you need to bring
- Educational background in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or other relevant field
- 5+ years of professional experience in the fields of finance and accounting
- Strong experience in MS Excel and eagerness to work with new innovative financial software solutions (like f.e. Spendesk)
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mind
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent in spoken and written German and English
- To flourish in our team, you should thrive in the face of new challenges and think and act like a true entrepreneur: taking decisions in uncertainty – and owning the results, using resources responsibly, and considering the bigger picture. You will create some fancy slides, but you will be the one to execute your ideas as well.
What you can expect
- We empower our team members to take on responsibility, with no rigid role definitions and many possibilities for continuous on-the-job learning.
- Our work is diverse, with an emphasis on innovation and real impact. You can really make a difference in healthcare. But you have to be aware that working here is more than just a “job” for most of us. It can be tough. We are pushing our boundaries – as a team and individuals – and you should be able to manage your energy within a fast-paced, often high-expectations environment. Our mission is extremely ambitious. If we achieve our high goals, this is going to significantly impact the quality of life of the generations to come and will be a great story to tell to your grandchildren.
- Worried we're all work and no play? Fear not! We're a bunch of passionate team players with diverse backgrounds who also like to have fun at work and forge personal connections.
We believe that your daily work and team environment will decide whether we are a great place to work for you. But we also offer you a competitive compensation plus these benefits:
- An individual learning and development budget of 1,500 € per person / year to fuel your growth as well as German language classes if needed.
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to regularly work from home.
- A lunch offer in our office (“Schrankerl”) complemented by free fruit, snacks, and beverages.
- Regular team events, “Thirsty Thursdays” and memorable offsites to further strengthen our bond.
- A modern office environment which fits our innovative mindset and enables us to collaborate with our diverse team (of more than 15 nationalities).
- Corporate mental health counselling (EAP) from Mavie (which is part of our company portfolio).
- A health insurance discount from our mother company UNIQA.
Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 70.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
Does this feel like the perfect fit? Come aboard, and let's revolutionize the health system together.
SanusX is a corporate start-up founded in 2020 by the UNIQA insurance group and has since then grown to a team of over 30 digital healthcare enthusiasts of over 15 nationalities. With an office in the heart of Vienna (but ambitions across Europe), our mission is to ideate, incubate, and scale B2B and B2C health and wellbeing solutions that empower people to lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. You can find out more about our solutions here.