We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic healthcare provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new grounds and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
As the Mavie Brand Manager you will develop, run, and optimize the brand strategy of a healthcare brand, across a portfolio of holistic health & wellbeing solutions. Starting with physical and mental healthcare for employees and their organizations, Mavie will venture in a variety of new healthcare offerings. In this position you have the chance to shape and build an umbrella brand that will be a game changer in enabling people to stay or get healthy across different phases of their lives. It will be your job to deploy innovate marketing approaches to gain relevance in people’s individual and daily healthcare journey.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage the Mavie brand marketing strategy to establish the brand across various audiences (B2C and B2B) and channels.
- Manage multi-channel brand campaigns by defining the strategic and creative direction of the campaign (Awareness, Performance).
- Discover and execute new brand marketing activities such as guerilla and event marketing, brand ambassador/influencer programmes, sponsored partnerships and ATL advertising that enable us to achieve our brand growth objectives.
- Segment target groups by thinking in behavioral patterns, mindsets or similar concepts and translate them into demographics that help us to target the right people through the right activities at the right time.
- Conduct ongoing market scanning to monitor demand for similar products and competitive activity regarding deployment of substitute offerings.
- Measure and analyse the impact of marketing activities, and share insights and learnings across the organization.
- Compose creative and media briefings for brand marketing activities and manage external agencies (creative and media).
- Direct creative concepts to master the brand messaging of our marketing activities and provide relevant, timely and actionable feedback.
- Conduct research to understand the target group, stimulate ideas for message framing and overarching brand impact.
- Contribute to PR campaigns and content management as part of a holistic marketing plan.
- Educational degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent in spoken and written German and fluent in English
- A digital native with digital campaign and channel experience
- A strategic, yet hands-on attitude excited about moving from the big picture to getting both feet on the ground
- Talented communicator, able to articulate our brand in the finest detail to various audiences
- A brand enthusiast who is always curious to learn more about the influence and dynamics of strong brands and how they lead to business impact
- An empathetic person who can seamlessly place themselves into other people’s shoes and finds ways to address them with the right messaging
- A creative mind who is dedicated to ideating new ways to strengthen and extend our brand
- A curious and analytical mind with the ability to execute research and put data into practice
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience with track record of successful brand development/management (e.g. FMCG, retail brands, experience in building a brand in a startup)
- Extremely organized, well-structured and able to multitask
We offer an inspiring environment
- The opportunity to develop and position our offerings on the market together with an innovative and purpose driven team.
- The chance to change the world for the better – we aspire to contribute to a healthier society with everything that we do.
- Dynamic entrepreneurial environment with the freedom for creativity and your own ideas. We want you to innovate, experiment, learn and disrupt.
- An open and transparent culture: we share candid feedback and communicate openly across the entire team.
- Innovative office space with a diverse global team (more than 15 nationalities).
- Learning and development opportunities plus associated budget.
- Office food, snacks and drinks (fresh fruit, healthy brain food, tea and coffee). Regular team events, both formal i.e. training and informal i.e. social events.
Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 65.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
We look forward to receiving your application!