Customer Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new ground and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
In SanusX we are working on the health solutions in the B2B area. We are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to enhance the engagement with customers and become their trusted advisor with our offerings.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify potential business opportunities, create further sales plans and execute on them
- Proactively engage with the customers, recognize and understand their challenges and needs
- Build a strong rapport with the customers and become their trusted advisor
- Maintain an ongoing close collaboration with the new and existing customers
- Monitor and stay up-to-date on the market developments and trends, regularly attend industry events, briefings, workshops
- Be the key collaborator for the customers and the Corporate Health Center team
- Regularly report back on the sales progress and keep stakeholders informed
- Have a Bachelor degree or relevant practical sales experience
- Have minimum 3-5 years of sales experience preferably in healthcare (e.g. clinical care, elderly care, telehealth, mobile health, predictive analytics, population health)
- Fluency in both German and English is a must
- Experienced CRM system user Proactive, hands-on and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to execute fast and confidently in a dynamic working environment
- Able to adjust and cope with frequent changes in the healthcare market
We look forward to receiving your application!