We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new grounds and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
To bolster our team and further drive innovation across the organization, we are looking for someone to manage our Future of Health innovation pipeline. This position will be instrumental for driving growth across SanusX and revealing promising entry points across the healthcare ecosystem. Drawing on previous experience working in start-ups, corporate innovation teams or management consultancy, you will be responsible for leading an innovation stream that on one hand supports existing initiatives and on the other, brings to light exciting entry points where new offerings could be delivered that solve real customer problems in brave and innovative ways.
Your main responsibilities
- Scan the external healthcare landscape for opportunities and inform the team about emerging trends
- Translate and efficiently share key insights with the team to enable the generation of evidence-based recommendations
- Monitor developments in the healthcare ecosystem and use data to highlight promising entry points
- Conduct and lead research initiatives, using tools such as Quantilope
- Manage external relationships with stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem
- Work with innovative and open-minded people in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Work closely with Managing Directors to define short to medium-term exploration goals
- Previous experience with data, conducting research, managing insights and developing reports for stakeholders from a range of disciplinary backgrounds
- A strategic, yet analytical mindset, the ability to see the bigger picture and being comfortable with uncertainty
- Passionately alert to possibilities, unmet needs and opportunities in the healthcare ecosystem
- Knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem in Austria and DACH region, with previous experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur is an advantage
- Strong collaboration skills (i.e. can work in a team), yet individually motivated (i.e. can work on solo projects)
- Fluent in spoken and written English; German is an advantage
- 🚀 A dynamic entrepreneurial environment with the freedom to be creative and pursue your own ideas. We want you to innovate, experiment, learn and disrupt
- 🤝 An open and transparent culture: we share candid feedback and communicate openly across the entire team
- 🍎 Office food and snacks
- 🏢 An innovative office space with a diverse global team (over15 nationalities)
- 🎉 Regular team events both formal i.e. training and informal i.e. social events
- 📚 Learning and development opportunities plus associated budget
- 🏥 And of course, the opportunity to… innovate, disrupt, make a positive impact to a healthier society
Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 50.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
We look forward to receiving your application!