Picture this: a holistic health care provider supporting individuals on their lifelong journey to stay and get healthy. That's the vision we're striving towards.
To make this vision a reality, we need a team full of exceptional talent - thinkers, doers, and innovators like you, who are fueled by experimentation and growth and thrive in a dynamic work environment with few set structures. We can shape our work like a start-up with the power of a corporation.
At SanusX we live our values of freedom and responsibility coupled with an open feedback and learning culture. There is no template you can follow. We encourage you to exercise sound judgment, act on data, experiment, and contribute your unique perspectives.
We're looking for an ambitious and strategic individual to power lifely's position as the premier at-home blood test in the DACH region. Leverage startup, corporate, or consultancy experience to lead and drive our growth strategy.
- Craft lifely's marketing strategy for B2C and B2B audiences, expanding channels and brand.
- Create and implement a partnership strategy to attract and engage lifely customers, augmenting their journey with tailored post-report offers.
- Enhance customer experience, boosting retention and satisfaction.
- Direct multi-channel campaigns, shaping their strategic and creative direction to achieve both awareness and performance objectives.
- Pioneer guerrilla, event, and influencer strategies for dynamic growth.
- Measure and share insights from impactful marketing initiatives.
- Shape compelling creative concepts to captivate audiences and champion the essence of our brand.
- Conduct insightful research to understand our target demographic, fueling innovative message framing and brand resonance.
- Contribute to holistic PR and content campaigns.
- Lead and expand a dynamic marketing team, including freelancers, agencies, and in-house talent.
- Take ownership of delivering rapid growth in revenue and ROAS.
What you need to bring
- 5+ years of digital and growth marketing experience, showcasing a proven track record of robust brand expansion.
- Proven track record of leading teams in a marketing context.
- Solid proficiency across online and offline channels.
- Record of fostering referral partnerships for business growth.
- A curious and analytical mindset, translating research into actionable strategies.
- Fluent in spoken and written German, with a command of English (our company language).
- Strong communicator, adapting to diverse audiences.
- Innovative thinker dedicated to extending our brand influence.
- Highly organized and adept at multitasking, maintaining a structured approach.
- To flourish in our team, you should thrive in the face of new challenges and think and act like a true entrepreneur: taking decisions in uncertainty – and owning the results, using resources responsibly, and considering the bigger picture. You will create some fancy slides, but you will be the one to execute your ideas as well.
What you can expect
- We empower our team members to take on responsibility, with no rigid role definitions and many possibilities for continuous on-the-job learning.
- Our work is diverse, with an emphasis on innovation and real impact. You can really make a difference in healthcare. But you have to be aware that working here is more than just a “job” for most of us. It can be tough. We are pushing our boundaries – as a team and individuals – and you should be able to manage your energy within a fast-paced, often high-expectations environment. Our mission is extremely ambitious. If we achieve our high goals, this is going to significantly impact the quality of life of the generations to come and will be a great story to tell to your grandchildren.
- Worried we're all work and no play? Fear not! We're a bunch of passionate team players with diverse backgrounds who also like to have fun at work and forge personal connections.
We believe that your daily work and team environment will decide whether we are a great place to work for you. But we also offer you a competitive compensation plus these benefits:
- An individual learning and development budget of 1,500 € per person / year to fuel your growth as well as German language classes if needed.
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to regularly work from home.
- A lunch offer in our office (“Schrankerl”) complemented by free fruit, snacks, and beverages.
- Regular team events, “Thirsty Thursdays” and memorable offsites to further strengthen our bond.
- A modern office environment which fits our innovative mindset and enables us to collaborate with our diverse team (of more than 15 nationalities).
- Corporate mental health counselling (EAP) from Mavie (which is part of our company portfolio).
- A health insurance discount from our mother company UNIQA.
Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 70.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
Does this feel like the perfect fit? Come aboard, and let's revolutionize the health system together.
SanusX is a corporate start-up founded in 2020 by the UNIQA insurance group and has since then grown to a team of over 30 digital healthcare enthusiasts of over 15 nationalities. With an office in the heart of Vienna (but ambitions across Europe), our mission is to ideate, incubate, and scale B2B and B2C health and wellbeing solutions that empower people to lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. You can find out more about our solutions here.