We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new grounds and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
Your main responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate all tech installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.) and office refurbishments
- Manage the tech equipment stock (e.g. laptops, phones) and its use readiness
- Review utility consumption and ensure cost effectiveness
- Manage the office premises and space capacity according to the needs
- Maintain the office supplies stock (e.g. office stationery, tech devices, etc.)
- Be the main point of contact for software and hardware providers as well as other vendors
- Regularly collaborate with core vendors and suppliers
- Pursue technical education (e.g. facility management, business, information management, or engineering)
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive and hands-on
- Curious and fast learner
- Responsible and have a strong work ethic
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- A dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- An innovative purpose driven team
- Office food and snacks
- Innovative modern office space
- Regular team events
- Learning and development opportunities
- High degree of autonomy and independent working style
- And of course the opportunity to... innovate, disrupt, make a positive impact towards a healthier society
Monthly minimum wage according to collective agreement: EURO 2.000 – gross (full time).
We look forward to receiving your application!