Innovation Catalyst (m/f/d)
Your main responsibilities
- Provide thought leadership to the team regarding evolving opportunities in healthcare
- Be a pivotal part of a diversified team with a common goal of shaping the future of the health industry
- Validate, build and scale disruptive business ideas to serve new markets and new customers
- Work with innovative and open-minded people applying methods like design thinking, blue ocean strategy and lean start-up
- Rely on customer centric analysis and decision-making
- Run rigorous, hypothesis-driven experimentation
- Operate in an entrepreneurial environment within the corporate setting – “Intrapreneurship”
- Ready to take ownership and work in a fast pace environment of freedom and responsibility
- Experience as entrepreneur or intrapreneur is an advantage
- Experience in healthcare industry in areas such as but not limited to clinical care, elderly care, telehealth, mobile health, predictive analytics, population health
- Ability to test, learn and iterate
- Passionately alert to possibilities, unmet needs and opportunities
- Willing to challenge personal, professional and industry assumptions
- Persistence, and the ability to overcome obstacles
- High degree of collaboration
- Ability to build a compelling business case based on hypothesis-driven analytics
- Ability to build buy-in for new ideas and new ways of working
- Experience with one or more of Blue Ocean Strategy, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Your core competencies
- Business-minded: You identify market opportunities and take advantage of them. Customer oriented: establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Of integrity: putting your words into practice and being trustworthy.
- Courageous: giving straightforward feedback and doing what is necessary.
- Demanding: You provide clear goals.
- Solution driven: You have a very systematic way in approaching challenges.
- Result driven: You aim for goals very reliable and in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal Savvy: You relate well to others irrespectively of their status.
- Strong leader: You are leading in a human but consistent way.
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EURO 34163,92 – gross.
We look forward to receiving your application!