IT Architect (m/f/d)
We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new ground and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
We are looking for an IT Architect, to build our digital health platform and support your future colleagues in all technical matters.
Your main responsibilites:
- Play a critical role in shaping SanusX healthcare platform from early stages on
- Develop distributed system architecture and system integration
- Build a secure and reliable IT network infrastructure and maintain all IT processes
- Manage the hardware stock according to the team’s needs
- Be part of diversified team helping to shape the future of the health industry
- Operate in an entrepreneurial environment within the corporate setting - "Intrapreneurship"
- Have 5+ years of working in IT
- Have profound IT knowledge (e.g. knowledge of computer operating systems, programming experience)
- Strong collaborator and able to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage different priorities
- Have experience with one or more of Blue Ocean Strategy, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup
- Ability to build buy-in for new ideas and new ways of working
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German