IT Architect (m/f/d)
We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new grounds and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
We are looking for an IT Architect, to build our digital health platform and support the colleagues in all technical matters.
Your main responsibilities:
- Play a critical role in exploring and implementing technical solutions helping to shape and enhance various SanusX healthcare offerings from early stages on
- Develop distributed system architecture and system integration
- Build and maintain a secure and reliable IT network infrastructure
- Be part of diversified team helping to shape the future of the health industry
- Operate in an entrepreneurial environment within the corporate setting - "Intrapreneurship"
- Have 5+ years of working in IT
- Have profound IT knowledge (e.g. knowledge of computer operating systems, programming experience)
- Strong collaborator and able to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage different priorities
- Have experience with one or more of Blue Ocean Strategy, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup
- Ability to build buy-in for new ideas and new ways of working
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EURO 34163,92 – gross. Experience and qualifications are considered during the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application!