IT Generalist (m/f/d)
We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new ground and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
We are looking for an IT Generalist, to build our digital health platform and support your future colleagues in all technical matters.
Your main responsibilites:
- Play a critical role in shaping SanusX healthcare platform from early stages on
- Handle various technical challenges (e.g., related to modern technologies, data protection) raised by the teams
- Demonstrate thought leadership for the new and evolving opportunities in the healthcare in the context of IT
- Build a secure and reliable IT network infrastructure and maintain all IT processes
- Manage the hardware stock according to the team’s needs
- Provide tech onboarding support for the SanusX new hires
- Collaborate and work closely with our key vendors
- Be part of diversified team helping to shape the future of the health industry
- Validate, build and scale disruptive business ideas to serve new markets and new customers
- Operate in an entrepreneurial environment within the corporate setting - "Intrapreneurship"
- Have 5+ years of working in IT
- Have profound IT knowledge (e.g. knowledge of computer operating systems, programming experience)
- Display a strong attention to detail
- Strong collaborator and able to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage different priorities
- Have experience with one or more of Blue Ocean Strategy, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup
- Ability to build buy-in for new ideas and new ways of working
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German