For one of our portfolio companies focused on healthcare services, we are looking for a managing director to drive dynamic business growth, manage change and improve internal processes.
Your main responsibilities:
- Establish an efficient relationship with the majority shareholders
- Influence decisions made by the management board, proactively work on impactful solutions acceptable for all the stakeholders
- Be the main orchestrator of 50% - 100% revenues growth every year
- Drive the market consolidation by acquiring competitors with a goal to reach market share allowing the company to set industry standards
- Find and implement new ways to stimulate organic growth
- Prepare the organization for the ownership transition
- Prepare and update budgets and forecasts. Develop managerial reporting tools. Map internal processes, look for improvements and implement them
- Proven track record in leading formal and informal teams, building alliances, managing change processes and stakeholder management
- Strong M&A and PMI experience. Proven and verifiable experience in sourcing and executing transactions and integrating the acquired businesses will be a big plus
- Fluency in English and German is required. Proactive and hands-on, able to wear a lot of hats and get things done on your own
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Candidates with background in healthcare management, especially in care and nursing, will be given highest priority
- Possibility to shape your own role
- Depending on the performance, potential to become the CEO in the future
- Dynamic entrepreneurial environment of SanusX
- Regular team events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work in one of our portfolio companies located near Vienna
- Managing Director level salary
Annual minimum wage: EURO 100.000– gross. The wage will be based on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application!