Managing Director Mental Health (m/f/d)
We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new ground and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
For one of our subsidiaries in the area of (B2B2C) mental health we are looking for a Managing Director with a focus on business development, operations & sales.
Your main responsibilites:
- Drive sales and growth of new business models as well as existing services
- Identify value drivers that help scaling the business within new customer segments and beyond national boarders
- Maintain and further develop companywide reporting system and budgeting tools
- Streamline processes and day-to-day operations
- Optimize cost structure and leveraging synergy potential
- Build and maintain trustful client relationships with existing and new clients
- Establish strategic partnerships within the (international) ecosystem
- 7+ years work experience in sales, operations and/or scaling new as well as existing businesses
- Pursued executive roles (e.g. CEO, COO) in a start-up, corporates or consulting
- Experienced in building and/or leading teams successfully
- Experience and/or strong interest in the field of (employee) health, human resource development, mental health
- Professional fluency in both German and English is a must
Your core competencies:
- Strong business acumen
- Sales DNA: Passion and joy for open interaction with people
- People person: you are a great communicator and get along easily with people of different backgrounds and functions
- Active team player
- Proactive, assertive, driven, ambitious and solution-oriented