Marketing and Communication Expert (m/f/d)
We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new ground and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
Now we are looking for the Marketing & Communication Expert. If you are a marketing allrounder with great experience in communicating and marketing brands or products, paired with entrepreneurial hands-on-attitude, you are keen to learn and are passionate to create impactful experiences for diverse audiences then this job is the right place for you.
Your main responsibilites:
- Develop outstanding brand experiences in the health and wellbeing sector with a focus on Mental Health, Active Aging and Primary care
- Manage the marketing and PR strategy for SanusX and its new health and wellbeing solutions across a wide range of target groups and channels:
- SanusX corporate identity
- Brand, Product and Content Marketing
- Digital Media, Performance Marketing and Advertising
- Media relations, Press Releases and Events
- Set up and manage marketing and communication plans of new product launches from incubation to scale in close collaboration with our product development teams
- Manage a pool of partners and suppliers (Freelancer, Creative & PR Agencies, Photographers etc.)
- Set ambitious goals and develop marketing metrics and review effectiveness of implemented marketing initiatives
- Manage the marketing and communications budget and ensure key milestones are achieved on timely manner
- Have 5+ years of holistic marketing & communications experience
- Have a proven track record of successful communication and advertising initiatives from content marketing to advertising and PR campaigns
- Have a profound knowledge of digital marketing incl. a portfolio of managed social media channels, websites and other digital products
- Think customer first and you are a digital native
- Know how to address various audiences with relevant key messages and stories
- Have excellent project management and multitasking skills and experience to manage various priorities and stakeholders at the same time
- Have excellent copywriting skills
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on mindset
- Analytical and have experience with setting and measuring media/marketing KPI’s
- Strong team player who embraces ownership in a fast paced environment of freedom and responsibility
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Driven by purpose and the impact of your work
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EURO 34163,92 – gross. Experience and qualifications are considered during the recruitment process.