Post Merger Integration Expert (m/f/d)
We are innovation driven pioneers striving to make the world a healthier place by ideating, incubating and scaling new business ideas in healthcare. We aim to grow into the role of a holistic health provider that accompanies individuals on their lifelong journey to stay healthy and get healthy.
What makes this possible? Our team plays an instrumental role in achieving these ambitions and consists of health experts, business innovators and inspiring coaches. At SanusX we live a culture of freedom and responsibility that empowers the team to explore new ground and drive innovation for better health & wellbeing solutions.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify a clear strategy and objectives for the integration of acquired companies in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Lead, program manage and execute the process, operations, system and data integration in alignment with the key stakeholders
- Support the business development team in the context of due diligences
- Explore the possible synergies across different functions and international branches as well as identify ways of realizing them
- Manage budget, timeline and quality of the integration process
- Continuously monitor the integration process and handle any arising challenges as well as proactively adapt the integration process as needed
- Experience in acquisitions and small businesses post-merger integration
- Broad understanding of company processes, IT-systems and business administration
- Solid project management experience in complex and dynamic environment
- Experience as entrepreneur or intrapreneur is an advantage
- Experience in healthcare industry is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
Your core competencies
- Customer and partner centric: you have a good understanding of human behavior and building a good rapport with others regardless of their status
- Solution driven: you have a very systematic way in approaching challenges
- Collaboration: build the relationships with the key stakeholders and collaborate effectively
- Can-do: you are proactive, hands-on and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-organized: you are detail oriented as well as able to see a bigger picture of the whole process
We look forward to receiving your application!